How to apply:
- Candidate who has passed an engineering degree/ a graduate degree programme with at least one paper in mathematics/statistics and have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university/institution are eligible to apply.
Relaxation of 10% in marks to SC/ ST/PWD candidates shall be given in eligibility criteria.
Those who are appearing in final semester examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by 30/9/2019.
The student should hold a degree from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidate should have taken a CAT exam in the year 2018.
The university may decide an appropriate cut-off percentile of CAT score to invite the candidates for personal interview.
- At any stage of the programme, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- In case of marks given in CGPA the Conversion formula provided by the respective University/institution will apply.
- In cases where CGPA Conversion formula has not been provided by the concerned university/institute, then CGPA will be converted to percentage by Multiplying the CGPA by a factor of 10.
How to apply:
Online Application form can be accessed through the website.
- All candidates are required to fill the online Application form and make an online payment of Rs. 1000/- (One thousand only).
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee is Rs. 500/- Incomplete application, due to any reason, is liable for rejection by the university.
- Last date for online registration: 02nd June, 2019.
- Interview of short listed candidates: 16th to 17th June, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.dtu.ac.in/