- Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT score
- For candidates who do not have CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT scores but wish to apply for MBA Hospital and Health Management, IIHMR University will conduct IIHMR-U MAT at IIHMR University Jaipur on the below dates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the bachelor’s degree program or awaiting results of their final year examination in 2020 may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the start of the session
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply
How to apply:
Candidates aspiring for admission to MBA program may apply online or download the application form from our website.
Duly completed application forms with all supporting documents may be sent by post along with a demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favor of “IIHMR University”, payable at Jaipur and all the documents in support of eligibility.
An application will be considered only when it is received with all documentary evidences and the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
Enquires about the admission in any of the program can be sent at the following email: [email protected] or through toll free number: 1800 3010 5700 / Contact: +91- 8890627155.
Last Date to Apply: 15th February, 2020.
IIHMR-U MAT: 2nd March, 2020.
GD/PI Dates: 3rd March, 2020.
Last Date to Apply: 10th April, 2020.
IIHMR-U MAT: 27th April, 2020.
GD/PI Dates: 28th April, 2020.
For more details, please visit, https://www.iihmr.edu.in/mba-hm-program