For MBA Hospital & Health Management
- Candidates must be any Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate; MAT/CAT/ CMAT/ATMA/XAT or any other national level management aptitude tests.
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam of the Bachelor’s Degree or waiting for the results of their final year degree examinations in 2020 may also apply.
- They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the start of the session.
- For Health Economics Finance and Insurance preference, would however be given to Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce, Statistics or Mathematics. Students should have mathematics background up to class XII.
How to apply:
- Candidates aspiring for admission to the MBA programs may apply online or download the application form from our website www.iihmr.org / www.iihmr.edu.in .
- Duly completed application forms may be sent by post along with a demand draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “Institute of Health Management Research”, payable at Jaipur and all the documents in support of eligibility.
- Filled in application forms with all relevant documents should be submitted to “Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) Jaipur, 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport”, Jaipur-302029.
For more management programmes, click here
- Last date: 15th February, 2020.
- IIHMR-U MAT: 02nd March, 2020.
- GD/PI Dates: 03rd March, 2020.
For more details, please visit, Email: [email protected] , Website www.jaipur.iihmr.org or