- Candidate must have Minimum 50% marks in class 10th and 12th and a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline including B.E./B. Tech. from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- A relaxation of 5% marks for academic qualification shall be given to candidates belonging to reserve categories.
The candidate must have appeared in CAT or MAT or CMAT 2018-2019 and scored minimum
50 percentile in case of CAT
160 total score in case of CMAT
400 composite score in case of MAT
Candidates perusing final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply but on selection they shall be given provisional admission subject to the following conditions:
i. Such candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in pre- final examination with passing back paper(s), if any in previous semesters / years.
ii. Candidates must produce the mark sheet of the final examination in original with minimum marks referred above under eligibility, before 30th September 2019 or within the extended time (not beyond 15th October 2019) ,which may be given by the University on the written request of the student giving reasons for non-production of the mark sheet of the final examination. University reserves the right to deny the request of the student.
iii. Mid-Term examination result of such candidates shall not be declared.
iv. If condition No’s. (i) and (ii) referred above in this paragraph are not fulfilled, the provisional admission shall stand automatically cancelled and the University shall have no obligation to give any notice before such cancellation.
How to apply:
- Downloaded application form along with the application fee of Rs.2000/- is to be sent to the University. Application fee can be either sent by a demand draft of Rs 2000/- in favor of Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur or deposit online at the University’s website and the online receipt attached with the application form.
All communications must be addressed to:
National law university, Jodhpur
School of insurance studies
NH-65, Nagaur Road
Mandore, Jodhpur 342304 (Rajasthan) India
For Details Contact: School of Insurance Studies: +91-291-2577726
Admission Office: +91-291-2577530, 2577138
- Last date: 15th June, 2019.
- Publication of First List: 20th June, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.nlujodhpur.ac.in/index-main.php