For MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- Candidates should be Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Pharmacy/ Science /Biotechnology/ Management/ Medicine); MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GPAT score or any other national level management aptitude tests.
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor’s Degree or waiting for the results of their final year degree examinations in 2020 may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the commencement of the session.
- For candidates desirous of admission to MBA Pharmaceutical Management and who do not have MAT/GPAT/CMAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT Scores; the IIHMR will conduct Pharma MAT.
How to apply:
- Candidates aspiring for admission to the MBA programs may apply online or download the application form from our website www.iihmr.org / www.iihmr.edu.in .
- Duly completed application forms may be sent by post along with a demand draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “Institute of Health Management Research”, payable at Jaipur and all the documents in support of eligibility.
- Filled in application forms with all relevant documents should be submitted to “Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) Jaipur, 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport”, Jaipur-302029.
For more management programmes, click here
- Last date: 15th February, 2020.
- IIHMR-U MAT: 02nd March, 2020.
- GD/PI Dates: 03rd March, 2020.
For more details, please visit, Email: [email protected] , Website www.jaipur.iihmr.org or