- The candidate must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PwD)).
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree Examinations can apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria when their results are declared.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are required to apply by registering online on the website and by making payment of Rs.1220/- (Rs.610/- in case of EWS/SC/ST/PwD candidates).
For more management programmes, click here
- Last date: 31st December, 2019.
- Date and time of AUD MBA Entrance Test and AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020) is: 23rd February, 2020 (Sunday) from 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM and 3.45pm to 4.45pm respectively.
- Personal Interview and Essay Writing will be in Second week of March, 2020.
- Session will commence from July, 2020.
For more details, please visit, www.aud.ac.in