- Marketing/Human Resource Management / Finance/Operations Management/ Information Technology (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program).
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree under 10+2+3 pattern/ a degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or law/ a post graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE. For SC/ST candidates, 45% marks is required. (Candidates should also fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements for appearing in CAT 2019).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply provided they furnish a certificate from the Head of the Institution where he/she is pursuing the course of study, to the effect that he/she has appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination to be concluded on or before June 30 of the year of admission.
How to apply:
- Candidates seeking admission to the Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University (IM-BHU) are required to appear in CAT 2019 conducted by IIMs. For details, please visit CAT2018 website – www.iimcat.ac.in . Selection will be made strictly on the basis of the Combined Merit acquired by a Candidate in CAT 2019, Academic Record, Group Discussion & Interview.
- The Institute uses CAT score for short-listing the candidates for its two-year full time Post Graduate Programs in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Candidates are also required to apply separately for MBA/MBA IB programs of the Institute through University Admission Portal (www.bhuonline.in ) for which the online application process is open from 10, September 2019 to midnight on 25, January 2020.
Application fee is Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST candidates) to be remitted through online.
For related details please visit Institute Website or Email to: [email protected]
Last date: 25th January, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/ or