The candidates who have fulfilled the following criteria are eligible to apply for admission into MBBS/BDS courses after online application they have to get their original certificates verified as per schedule to be notified by the university.
a) The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Nonlocal status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009 and G. O. MS. No. 114 HM&FW (C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017 and subsequent amendments and relevant orders of hon’ble High Court/ Supreme court.
b) The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates including candidates seeking EWS reservation should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
The candidates should secure marks of cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2019, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
Eligibility conditions in respect of candidates whose domicile of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh
The candidate shall satisfy Local / Non local status as per GO.No.646 Education (W1) department dated 10-07-1979 and Presidential order. The procedure indicated in the above G.O for selection of candidates as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009, G. O. Ms. No. 114 HM& FW( C 1 ) Department Dt.5.7.2017,subsequent amendments and relevant Hon’ble High Court/Supreme court orders shall be followed.
Non local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for local area.
How to apply:
The on-line application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG – 2019 scores will be available on the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ from 08.00 AM on 22-06-2019 up to 04.00 PM. on 28-06-2019.
Note: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions to fill the application from the website www.knruhs.in , http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ or from https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Availability of online Application form https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ : 8.00 AM on 22 .06.2019 to 4.00 PM on 28 .06.2019.
- Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for: 28.06.2019.
- Dates of verification of original certificates: From 29.06.2019 onwards.
- Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates: Will be notified on web- site
- Commencement of classes: 01-08-2019
- Closure of admissions: As per MCI / DCI Schedule.
For more details, please visit,