Medical Consultants job Position in Central Railway on a case to
1. Medicine : Endocrinologist, Haematologist, Neurologist,
Herpetologist, Infections Diseases specialist, Intensivist,Dermatology.
2. Psychiatric : Drug & alcohol dependence, Geriatric
psychiatry ,child psychiatry, Industrial psychiatry
3. Orthopaedic : Arthroscopic Surgeon, Arthroplasty,
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgery, Plastic Surgery.
4. Anaesthesiologist : General Anaesthesia and epidural
blocks, peripheral nerve blocks, consultation in pain management, cardiac
anaesthesia, Regional anaesthesia.
5. Paediatrics Neurologist, Haematologist Endocrinologist,
Intensivist Paediatrician Psychiatrist, Cardiologist, Nephrologist
Dermatologist, Gastroenterologist Nephrologist.
6. Ophthalmology Paediatric Ophthalmology, Vitro retinal
7. Surgery Laparoscopy Surgery, GI Surgery, Oncology
Surgery, Paediatric surgery
8. Radiology Radiologist, intervential radiology.
9. ENT Laryngologists (Specialist in Laryngeal surgery) Oral
and Maxillofacial surgeon, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Obstructive sleep apnoea
(OSA)-Surgery specialist, SR.ENT consultant.
10. Dental Surgeon Orthodentic (Dental)
Consultancy Fees : fees will be from Rs. 1000/-per case, for
additional cases during the Same Visit Rs.200/-per additional cases.
Surgical Procedures: – The upper limit of payment will be for
Minor Surgery – Rs.
Major Surgery – Rs.
Special Surgery – Rs.
The first railway on Indian sub-continent ran over a stretch of 21 miles from Bombay to Thane. The idea of a railway to connect Bombay with Thane, Kalyan and with the Thal and Bhore Ghats inclines first occurred to Mr. George Clark, the Chief Engineer of the Bombay Government, during a visit to Bhandup in 1843.
Last Date :