Monster.com is an American company which works as a middle man and helps you find the job. Almost all the organisations reach out to monster.com for candidates who will be interested in joining the company.
History of Monster.com
Created on January 1999 its one of the oldest running website on the internet. It dominates the market with its easy of use and database of the users. Timothy T. Yates is the CEO of organisation and Jeff Taylor was the founder this organisation.
Types of opportunities at monster
If you are an IT professional who has a qualified degree and has been working with the IT sector then you should have your profile at monster.com for recruiters to shortlist you.
You should upload your latest resume with all the projects you have completed and detailed information about yourself.
How to apply for IT jobs?
If you have been wondering about the process of getting jobs then you should look no more and just follow our steps.
- You need to mention Full name
- email address
- choose a password for your account
- current location of you as they will show the jobs near you.
- Mobile number is mandatory as recruiters will be contacting you at this number.
- Total Experience : years you have worked in IT industry
- key skills: all the technology you have worked on.
- industry : the sector in which you company was and the work you performed
- function : The type of work you were doing.
- upload the resume
- then click on create now
Your profile will be created and recruiters will start calling you.
[button color=”blue” size=”big” link=”http://bit.ly/2AsUNZ6″ icon=”” target=”true”]Apply NOW!!![/button]