1. Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering): 02 Posts
2. Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering): 03 Posts
Qualification: Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognised University as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
Stipend: Rs.4984/- per month
3. Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering): 03 Posts
4. Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering): 03 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognised Board of Technical Education as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
Stipend: Rs.3542/- per month
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Applicants are required to be registered online through NATS MIS web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and thereafter take print of e-mail copy mentioning apprentice enrollment/ registration form.
- Step 2: Applicant having valid apprentice enrollment / registration in NATS MIS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) mentioned above are required to download the application form from MbPT’s website ‘(www.mumbaiport.gov.in) > Media > Vacancy’ menu.
- Step 3: Applicants are required to fill application form in all respect and submit the duly filled in form by hand delivery or by post in the office of ATC, first floor, MbPT’s Workshops, N.V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010 along with required documents, application fees receipt, etc. on and before due date.
Last Date: July 12, 2019
For more details, please visit: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/4872559757.pdf