NCLT is one of the biggest recruitment organisation in India. Employees are happy and satisfied with their job which is secured and are paid regularly. This is also one of the fastest growing organization in india. Official website of the org. is http://nclt.gov.in/.
Full form of NCLT is National Company Law Tribunal. This might help you to increase your general knowledge and help you in your career.
NCLT was formed on 1 June 2016 and is going strong since then.
Recruitment Status for NCLT
Recruitment for year 2017 has started for National Company Law Tribunal and don’t be left behind. Start applying now.
Stenographers – Graduate – Posted Date 27-Oct-2017
- Designation Name : Stenographers
- Date Posted : 27-Oct-2017
- Last Date : 27-Nov-2017
- Total Vacancies : 21
- Location : Delhi(jobs in Delhi)
Details regarding Stenographers job post at NCLT
- Age Limit : As per NCLT Rules.
- Age Relaxation: NA
- Pay Scale : Rs. 45000/- Per Month
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or having speed in English Shorthand @100 wpm. (graduate-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Skill test or Interview.
- Application Fee : NA
- Application Mode : Apply Offline
- How To Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph send to the Shri Anil Kumar, Under Secretary to the Government of India, National Company Law Tribunal, Room No.614, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Loadi Road New Delhi-110003 on or before 27.11.2017.
Important Dates for Stenographers at NCLT
- Application Closing Date : 27-Nov-2017
Click here for more engineering Jobs