- Candidates in possession 0f MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College/Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2020 may apply for NEET-PG 2020 through online application system.
- Based on entrance test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can register for NEET-PG through online portal from 1st November, 2019 to 21′ November, 2019.
- Candidates can choose the exam city through online registration system on first co me first serve basis.
- Applicant candidates are required to read the NEE T-PG 2020 Information Bulletin thoroughly. The Information Bulletin will be available at www.nbe.edu.in
Fee: For General/OBC- Rs. 3750/- , For SC / ST / PWD / PH candidates – Rs. 2750/-
- Last date: 21st November, 2019.
- Date of Examination: 05th January, 2020.