NHDC Limited Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice Posts | Last Date 21.08.2019 | Apply Online Latest 21 Job Vacancies in NHDC @ www.nhdcindia.com
NHDC Limited Recruitment 2019: Narmada Hydroelectrical Development Corporation Limited is going to recruit candidates for Graduate Apprentice, Diploma / Technical Apprentice and Technician (Vocational) / ITI Apprentice Posts. Totally 21 vacancies are allotted in this Narmada power plant recruitment. It invites both online and offline applications from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 21.08.2019. Narmada Hydroelectrical development corporation recruitment 2019 notification is available in the official website of NHDC career page.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as 10th standard/ B.E/ B.Tech/ NTC/ STC/ ITI (Madhya Pradesh) from the recognized board or university. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 25 years to apply for jobs in NHDC. The selected candidates will be engaged under Apprentice training for one year at Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar (Madhya Pradesh).
Details of NHDC Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest NHDC notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Narmada Hydroelectrical Development Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma / Technical Apprentice, Technician (Vocational) / ITI Apprentice|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||21|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date for Online Registration||21.08.2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||Check Advt.|
Candidates possessing one year post qualification experience or undergone one year Apprentices training or other shall not be suitable to apply for this current openings in NHDC. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Engineering jobs and Madhya Pradesh jobs, please visit www.naukribatao.com
Post Wise Vacancy Details for NHDC Notification 2019
NHDC is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Diploma / Technical Apprentice||Rs.5877/-||05|
|Technician (Vocational) / ITI Apprentice||Rs.5762/-||10|
Eligibility Criteria for NHDC Apprentice Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as 10th standard/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ NTC/ STC/ ITI (Madhya Pradesh) from the recognized university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years for this recruitment.
- Check advertisement for selection procedure.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode and send the printed application via offline mode to the following address given below,
The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC-Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District- Khandwa (MP). Pin- 450119.
How to apply for NHDC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website www.com
- Find the “Career” link and click on Recruitment.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go to the following websites www.apprenticeship.gov.in and www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Send the printed application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
Check official notification before apply to this latest job openings in NHDC 2019. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NHDC 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|
For latest jobs in Madhya pradesh visit mponline