NPTI Recruitment 2019 | Junior Engineer & Other Posts | Last Date 20.09.2019 | Apply Latest 14 Job Vacancies in NPTI @ www.npti.gov.in
NPTI Recruitment 2019: National Power Training Institute has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of following posts such as Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, Junior Accounts Officer and Junior Accountant Posts. It is going to fill 14 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates for NPTI placements. Applicants can apply through offline mode on or before the last date 20.09.2019. NPTI recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in the official website of NPTI.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Degree or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent/ Graduate in Commerce from the recognized university. Candidates should have attained the prescribed age limit for these NPTI jobs 2019. The selection will be based on shortlisting/ written test/ interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at Alappuzha, Kerala / Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh / Anywhere in India.
Details of NPTI Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest NPTI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||National Power Training Institute|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, Junior Accounts Officer & Junior Accountant|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||14|
|Job Location||Alappuzha, Kerala / Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh / Anywhere in India|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||20.09.2019|
Applicants must check the official notification before apply to this latest NPTI job openings 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Madhya Pradesh jobs and Kerala jobs, please visit www.naukribatao.com
Post Wise Vacancy Details for NPTI Notification 2019
NPTI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Assistant Director||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-||08|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-||02|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-||02|
|Junior Accountant||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NPTI Junior Engineer & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Degree or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent/ Graduate in Commerce from the recognized university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Assistant Director||40 years|
|Junior Engineer||30 years|
|Junior Accounts Officer||35 years|
|Junior Accountant||30 years|
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting/ written test/ interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Director (F&A), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad-121003 (Haryana).
|General Candidates||SC/ ST Candidates|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the fees via offline mode (Demand Draft- National Power Training Institute payable at Faridabad).
How to apply for NPTI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website npti.gov.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Using the format given in the notification fill the prescribed details in a plain paper correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of required documents to the given address.
Applications received after the last date will not be considered for this NPTI recruitment process. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written test date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NPTI 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|
For latest jobs in Madhya pradesh visit mponline