ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Executive Advertisement | MO, SO, AEE & Various Posts | Total 107 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ ONGC Careers (i.e. ongcindia.com) | Last Date 18th June 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has announced job advertisement for Executive (E1 Level) recruitment of Medical Officer, Security Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, AEE (Environment) and Fire Officer vacancies. As per ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 107 vacancies are allocated for above said government jobs. ONGC invites online applications from well qualified and young aspirants for executive class 1 posts in medical, security, finance, environment and fire services disciplines. Interested candidates who are eligible for ONGC Executive recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through ONGC careers page between 29th May 2019 to 18th June 2019. The detailed job notification is available at ONGC official website of ongcindia.com.
Candidates should have completed MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ Engineering/ Graduate Degree/ MBA or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. ONGC is going to conduct Computer based test for selection of suitable candidates to be held on the tentative month of last week of July. The exact date, time & venue for CBT will be given in the ONGC Admit Card. Pay the registration fee via Challan and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen.
The CBT will be held at following test centres like, Dehradun, Guwahati, Mumbai, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Delhi including NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Jaipur. Aspirants have to choose any one test centre/ city and no change of test centre will be allowed later. The selected candidates shall be engaged at anywhere in India or abroad depending upon the requirements of the organization. Deposit the offline fee payment from 29.05.2019 to 19.06.2019. Who wish to apply for ONGC Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, ONGC Syllabus, ONGC Admit Cards, ONGC Results, Upcoming ONGC Vacancies & etc.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019 Dehradun:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Security Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, AEE (Environment) & Fire Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||107|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,000 to 1,80,000/-|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India (or) Abroad|
|ONGC Official Website||ongcindia.com|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more www.ongcindia.com Recruitment 2019 and Other Central Government Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.naukribatao.com.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Recruitment of Executives @ E1 Level|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||31|
|Total ONGC Job Vacancies 2019||107|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ Engineering/ Graduate Degree/ MBA/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in ONGC official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 18.06.2019)
|Name of Categories||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||33 years|
|SC/ ST||35 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ECO/ SSCO)||35 years|
- Check more details of age limitation in ONGC notification given below.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in ONGC careers 2019 given below.
Mode of Application
Application Fee/ Registration Fee
- For General/ OBC -> Rs. 370/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen -> Nil
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Challan at any branch of State Bank of India in the name of ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||29.05.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18.06.2019|
|Closing Date for Offline Fee Payment||19.06.2019|
|Date of CBT||Last Week of July (Tentatively) Exact Date & Time will be given in ONGC Admit Card|
How to apply for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 through CBT:
- Go to ONGC official website -> ongcindia.com
- Click on option -> Careers -> Recruitment Notice.
- Find the correct notification link “Online application process for recruitment of executives through CBT” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for ONGC Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of ONGC online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Note: Candidates willing to get the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.naukribatao.com) for more upcoming ONGC Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Medical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Walk-in Date 07.06.2019 | Download notification @ www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019: ONGC has newly published an advertisement for the recruitment of Medical Officer Posts in field duty. It is going to fill 05 vacancies in this post. Qualified candidates are invited for the walk in interview. Medical Professionals who search for jobs in Central Government at Tamilnadu can use this chance. Applicants can appear in the walk in interview held on 07.06.2019. Download ONGC recruitment 2019 application form and official notification from the official website of ONGC.
Candidate must have completed M.B.B.S from the recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council to make ONGC careers. Applicants should attain the prescribed age limit for the ONGC recruitment without gate. The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance at the time of walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be engaged on contract basis for one year and placed at Karaikal (Tamilnadu).
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019
The details regarding ONGC latest notification 2019 are described in the table as follows.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Medical Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||05|
|Job Location||Karaikal, Tamilnadu|
|Walk in Date||07.06.2019|
Applicants should read the detailed notification given in the official website of ONGC to apply for this latest recruitment. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Tamilnadu jobs, please visit www.naukribatao.com
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Medical Officer Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the government job.
- Candidate must have completed M.B.B.S from the recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Check advertisement for age limit required for the latest ONGC vacancies.
- ONGC conducts walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Walk in Details
|Walk in Date & Reporting Time||Venue|
|07.06.2019 (8.30 A.M)||ONGC Office complex, Neravy, Karaikal 609604.|
How to attend walk-in for ONGC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website www.ongcindia.com
- Find the “News & Updates” link and click on it.
- Search the notification for this recruitment and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application format given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the filled in application with original testimonials, attested documents and photograph to attend the walk in.
Eligible candidates can go to the walk in interview on correct date and time. Please check the official website continuously for further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in ONGC 2019.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Field Medical Officer Post | Total Vacancy 01 | Walk-in Date 16.05.2019 | Download Notification @ www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019: ONGC has released an announcement for Filling 01 Field Medical Officer Posts in this recruitment. Candidates who are searching for jobs in Central government can use this chance. Applicants can go to the walk-in interview on 16.05.2019. Official notification and application format are available in the ONGC website.
Candidate must have M.B.B.S degree and registered with MCI can only apply for this latest ONGC vacancies. Applicant must attain the prescribed age limit for this ONGC Recruitment 2019 without gate. The selection of the candidate is based on their performance in the walk-in interview. The chosen candidate will be posted under contract basis up to 30.06.2020 and positioned at Tripura.
Details of ONGC Notification 2019
The complete details of ONGC latest recruitment 2019 are described in the table as follows.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Field Medical Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||01|
Applicants must read the official notification at the ONGC website. For other jobs like State government jobs, Central government jobs, please visit www.naukribatao.com
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Field Medical Officer Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Candidate should possess M.B.B.S degree and registered with MCI will only apply to this posts.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for this post.
|9.30 A.M to 10.00 A.M||ONGC Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badharghat, Agartala|
How to attend ONGC Walk-in 2019
- Go to official website ongcindia.com
- Find “News & Updates” option on the home page.
- Click the “Notification of regarding engagement of contractual doctor” for this recruitment.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application format correctly and bring required documents and application to attend the walk-in interview.
- Take the Xerox of the application for future use.
Eligible candidate can apply for the post allocated in this recruitment. Please refer the official website for further updates, changes and upcoming notifications in ONGC.
For latest jobs in Madhya pradesh visit mponline