Qualification: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks. OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
2. Public Relations Officer
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: 30 years
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested Candidates will have to first register online for UGC – NET examination to be held in June 2020 following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination. For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates have to separately apply online for ONGC for which link will be activated on www.ongcindia.com after declaration of result of UGC – NET, June 2020.
- Closing date for receipt of online application: April 16, 2020
- UGC-NET Exam: June 15, 2020 – June 20, 2020
- Declaration of Result: July 05, 2020