PDIL: Projects & Development India Ltd. (PDIL) is a Mini Ratna, Category-I, Govt. of India Undertaking under Department of Fertilizers. PDIL is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified premier Consultancy and Engineering Organization which has played the pivotal role in the growth of Indian Fertilizer Industry. It has over six decades of experience in providing Design, Engineering, and related project execution services from concept to commissioning of various Projects.PDIL started as the technology wing of Fertilizer Corporation of India in 1951, emerged as a separate entity in 1978 after the restructuring of Fertilizer Corporation of India and was renamed PDIL in 1981 with a head-office in Sindri, Jharkhand. It is a project management and engineering consultancy providing services from concept to commissioning for fertilizer and allied chemical, oil and gas industries.
|PDIL Fullform||Projects Development India Limited|
|Type||Public Sector undertaking|
|Industry||Chemicals, Fertilizer, Oil & Gas, Pipelines, and Refinery|
|Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Key People||Dr. S.VENKATESWAR, Chairman, and MD|
|Owned By||Goverment of India|
|Address||Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector – 1, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar- 201301, Uttar Pradesh|
Since, its formation, PDIL has been involved in the design, engineering, and construction of almost all the major grass-root fertilizer projects in India.At present, India is ranked fourth in the world in terms of installed capacity and consumption of nitrogenous fertilizers, a vital economic input for the agricultural sector. Over two-third of the installed capacity of nitrogenous fertilizers in India is produced in plants, engineered and constructed by PDIL
PDIL provides these services in the following fields:
- Oil & Gas and Refinery
- Offsites and Utilities
- : Market Demand Study Reports, Techno-Economic Feasibility Studies, Detailed Project Reports, Site Selection, Risk Analysis, EIA Studies etc.
- : Project Implementation Services – Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) Services – Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement Assistance, Warehouse Management, Inspection & Expediting, Project Management, Construction Supervision, Commissioning and Performance Guarantee Tests.Project Management Consultancy (PMC) Services. Lumpsum Turnkey (LSTK) Projects
Other Specialized Services:
- Revamp/ Retrofit/ De-bottlenecking Studies, Health Study & End-to-End Survey, Environmental Engineering, Energy Audit/ Safety Audit, PDS-3 D Piping Model, Process Simulation and Optimization, Hazop Study, Due Diligence Assignments, etc.
Third Party Inspection and NonDestructive Testing (NDT) Services:
- Including Project & Third Party Inspection (Shop & Field Inspection) and NDT Services for plants in various industrial sectors
Catalyst Manufacturing: PDIL’s Catalyst Division located at Sindri, Jharkhand manufactures and supplies almost the entire range of catalysts required for ammonia production and for certain other applications. Following catalysts are being manufactured at PDIL:
- Secondary Reforming
- CO Conversion
- Methanation Catalyst
- V2O5– Sulphuric Acid Catalyst
Vision: Be a Leading Engineering & Project Management Consultancy Organization.
- To create and deliver integrated techno-commercial solution optimum in cost, quality and time to all customers.
- To pursue relentlessly world class quality in engineering consultancy and project management by imbibing best practices.
- To develop, upgrade and improve the manufacturing process of catalyst and other products in line with the ever evolving need of customers.
Quality Assurance Services:
- Third Party Inspection of Equipment & Machinery including static equipment, site fabricated equipment, Rotary equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Blowers), Structurals, refractory Materials, Material handling equipment, Pipes & pipe – fittings etc.
- Third Party Inspection of Electrical equipment including Alternators, power transformers, Current Transformers, HT Switchgear, Motor Control Centres, HT & LT Motors, Diesel Generators, Cables, AC/ DC Distribution boards Lighting Fixture’s, Flameproof / Increased Safety Electrical Equipment etc.
- Third Party Inspection of Instruments including Distributed Digital Control System Pneumatic & Electronic Transmitter/ Transducers, Receiver Instruments, control & Safety Valves, Programmable/ Solid State Logic system, Gas and Liquid Analyser Including Chromatograph, Primary Instruments, Instrument Fittings & Accessories
- Work Assessment & Evaluation of Vendors
- NonDestructive Testing
- Health Study
Other Specialized Services:
- Cathodic Protection
- Environmental Engineering
- Safety Audit
- Energy Audit
- Revamp / Retrofit
- Fire Protection System
- ODC Transportation
Backed by a competent task force with decades of experience, PDIL is a leading agency in the area of transportation management for movement of over dimensional and heavy consignments. In addition to providing expert services on studies for selection of transportation mode and route surveys, PDIL also offers services for the transportation of lengthy consignments in its own 224/209 Te BG special wagon on turnkey or hire basis.