- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The degree must be from any recognized Indian University.
- The degree must be from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 [email protected] (OR),
- In case the qualification of a candidate is from a foreign university, it must be recognized by Government of India, as equivalent to a degree offered in India.
- Age: No bar
How to apply:
- A candidate seeking admission to the course may download the admission form from the website.
- The dully filled in application form along with photographs, fee and enclosures is to be sent by post / courier to the address provided in the application form.
- After the scrutiny of the applications at MANAGE, a final list of the enrolled candidates will be published on the decided date (see important dates).
- If a candidate fails to qualify for admission, fee deposited by him will be refunded.
Last date (extended): 16th August, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.manage.gov.in/