- The candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Allied subjects (OR)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- The degree must be from any recognized Indian University
- The degree must be from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (OR)
- Must have qualification from a foreign University recognized as equivalent by the Government of India (GoI).
Age Limit: Nil
How to apply:
After receiving the course fee, the candidates’ final admission will be notified in the website of MANAGE along with the ID Number. Using the user name and pass word provided by MANAGE, the candidate can log in and access the PGDAEM-online program.
A candidate seeking admission to the course must register online in the prescribed application form available in the website http://www.manage.gov.in/moocs/pgdaem-moocs.asp
The candidates are requested to read about the programme before registration and abide by the same. The final admission of the candidates to PGDAEM (online), rests on the discretionary power of the Director General, MANAGE.
Last date of receipt of application for VI batch: 30th September, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.manage.gov.in/