- A candidate must hold a graduate/post graduate degree with any of the following: 10+2+4/10+2+5/10+2+3+2 with a Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the Qualifying Degree (i.e. B. Tech./ B.E./ M.Sc./ M. Com or equivalent).
- For SC/ ST and Person with Disabilities (PwD) category candidates, the qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55% or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale.
- The CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks, even if the degree awarding Institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript. If the CGPA is on a different scale other than 10, the eligibility of a candidate will be based on the equivalence of the CGPA on a 10-point scale.
- Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final examination and complete other academic requirements as specified above by May 31, 2020. For such cases, admission will be provisional subject to submission of final mark sheet by October 31, 2020.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online at, https://www.isical.ac.in/ & https://isiba.onlineapplicationform.org/ISIDBA/index.jsp
- Application fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories) has to be paid online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Keep the print out of transaction details for future reference.
Online application starts
03rd December 2019
Last date of submission of online application
06th January 2020
Issue of Admit Cards (Online)
31st January 2020
16th February 2020 Timing: 10:30 A.M. – 01:30 P.M.
Intimation to the candidates for personal interview
06th March 2020
Personal interview for short-listed candidates
28th and 29th March 2020
Announcement of final offer
On or before 15th April 2020
Closure of admission process
08th June 2020
Commencement of PGDBA program
15th June 2020