- ME /M. Tech or BE /B. Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical Engineering/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechatronics / Computer Science. Final year students# of above disciplines also may apply.
- # on the date of counseling/ admission, final year students have to produce the originals of course completion certificate & mark lists up to and including the last semester/year examination. Only those candidates who have passed all the semesters/ year examinations of their qualifying degree on or before the date of counseling are eligible for admission.
- The Post Graduate certificates shall be issued to only those who produce the original or provisional degree certificate and the original mark lists and complete all the modules of PC100 program successfully as per the course requirements.
How to apply:
Students are advised to apply online @ http://nielit.gov.in/content/online-registration Payment towards nonrefundable registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST students) may be paid through online payment gateway available in the Registration page or through any of the mode of payments specified in http://nielit.gov.in/calicut/content/mode-payments-0 .
- Procedure for Online application: Students can apply online by filling up the online application form. The students are required to pay Rs.1000/- through online payment gateway available in the Registration page. If any other mode of payment is opted, the students are required to fill the details with regards to the registration fee payment, later using the user id and password received during online registration. Registrations not containing the details of registration fee will not be considered for registration. If payment is made through DD, the demand draft mentioning the student’s name and the course name should be forwarded to the Training Officer.
- Procedure for applying using the Application form: The students can download the application form from our web site and fill the particulars and forward the same to the Training Officer along with the requisite fee as mentioned above.
- Mode of Payments: The course fee can be paid by one of the following methods available on the website.
- Forwarding of Application Forms/DD: The application forms along with the demand draft/payment receipt are to be sent to the Training Officer, National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Calicut, P.B No. 5, NIT Campus Post, CALICUT – 673 601, Kerala.