Institute uses CAT 2019 (Common Admission Test) scores for short-listing/selecting the candidates for PGDIM and PGDISEM programmes. The candidates should follow the CAT 2019 advertisement of IIMs. However, IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of NITIE Programmes.
Eligibility & Selection:
- Engineering/Technology graduates in any branch with aggregate* 60% marks (relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST/PwD (Persons with disabilities) candidates) and a valid CAT score. The reservation of seats exists for SC/ST/OBC-NC (Non-Creamy) and PwD candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
- Final year Engineering/Technology candidates can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date. Students appearing for final year exams in 2020 will be permitted to submit their result by September 30, 2020. Their admission will stand cancelled in case they fail to meet the qualifying requirements.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview at NITIE, Mumbai.
- SC/ST candidates are granted Central Sector Scholarship as per the scheme of Govt. of India vide letters No.11016/19/2005.SCD-1 dated 21.06.2007 & No.19012/36/-5-Education dated 27.06.2007 subject to the satisfactory fulfillment of terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- Sponsored candidates must be from reputed Industrial Organization/Academic Institution. The Candidates must have aggregate* 60% marks in Engineering/Technology with two years of full time work experience as on last date of submission of application as prescribed.
- CAT score is not required for sponsored candidates. However they are required to attend a written test and Personal interview to be conducted at the institute. Sponsored candidates should also fill-in the Sponsorship Form available on the NITIE website.
Eligibility & Selection:
- 15% of the approved intake (in supernumerary quota) will be reserved for international students in each programme offered by NITIE. Entry level qualification shall be at par with that of Indian students as specified above and the candidates should have a valid GMAT score. Foreign candidate should have a valid TOEFL or IELTS score.
- All the candidates are required to have a minimum of 18 (eighteen) months of stay at overseas countries as on last date of submission of application as prescribed. All international candidates must submit a SOP (Statement of Purpose) and two LORs (Letters of Recommendations) in soft copy.
- Shortlisted candidates should attend the interview along with Indian students; if not feasible, there is an option for interview through video conferencing.
- For calculating the aggregate, all semesters’ marks/SGPA/percentage shall be averaged.
How to apply:
- Candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only.
- Application Fee: Application Fee for each programme is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable.
- Online Application Closure: 03rd February, 2020.
- GD/ PI: 25th -29th March, 2020.
- Course Begins: June, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.nitie.edu/