The minimum qualification for admission to the PGDMA is:
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.0 out of 10.0 OGPA throughout the academic career (10th, 12th and UG, relaxation of 5 percent marks for candidates of ST/SC).
- Completion of four-year bachelor’s degree on or before 1st July 2020 from any Agricultural University recognized by the UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.
- CAT 2019/CMAT 2020 Scores.
How to apply:
- Application from the candidates will be accepted online only.
An application fee of Rs.1200/- (Rs.600/-for SC/ST) shall be paid ONLINE through NEFT. The copy of URN receipt for the payment may be attached along with the application form. The account details are given below:
- Name of the Account: ICAR Unit- NAARM A/C
- Account Number: 1505100017
- Name of the Bank: NAARM Branch, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500 030
- IFSC Code No: CBIN0283252
Last date: 31st January, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.naarm.org.in/