- B. Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics / C&I / Power Engineering and related branches.
- There is no age limit for pursuing the course.
How to apply:
- Applications are to be filled online with online payment of prescribed registration fees of Rs.2, 000/- (including GST). The details are available on the website. Candidates are required to follow the instructions available on online application page.
- No application will be accepted without on-line payment.
- Candidates may please download prospectus for further details and instructions from the website for applying online.
- Note: All Instructions/Notifications or any further information to the candidates regarding the CET-2020 (winter)/PGDC admissions shall be displayed on the website. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly.
- Last date: 23rd December, 2019.
- Date & Time of PGDC CET- 2020 (Winter Session): 7th January, 2020 (From 10.30 am to 12.30 hrs).
- Date of Declaration of result on our web site: 15th January, 2020.
- Date of Counseling: 21st January, 2020.
- Date of Reporting & Commencement of course: 27th January, 2020.
- Date of Spot admission for vacant seats if any by counseling: 3rd February, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.npti.gov.in/ or