- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently-abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Students in final year of their graduation can apply if they expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before July 01, 2020.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- General & OBC – Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/*DAP – differently abled person * – Rs.750/-
Last date: 10th January, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.irma.ac.in/