- Candidates possessing a B. V. Sc / B. V. Sc & AH degree of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto shall be eligible to apply with a minimum OGPA of 2.75 / 4.00 in trimester system or 6.50 / 10.00 in semester system or 50% in conventional system shall be eligible to apply. A minimum pass is sufficient for SC/ ST candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates may submit applications online.
- After submitting the application online, the candidates who are employed (State/Central/SAU’s / Public sector organizations) alone should take the printout of the uploaded documents and send through proper channel so as to reach the Chairman, Admission Committee (PG), Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram milk colony, chennai-600 051on or before 18th September 2019, 06.00 pm.
- Candidates should ensure that correct amount of Online Application Fee (Rs.600 /- for SC & ST and Rs.1200/- for other candidates for each application) paid by using the method viz. a) Credit Card b) Debit Card and c) Internet Banking in the Online Payment Gateway. Payment by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The Entrance Examination Hall Ticket and Counselling information letter can be downloaded online at www.tanuvas.ac.in only by the eligible candidates.
- Last date of submission online application form: 18th September, 2019, 06.00 pm.
- Date of Entrance Exam for all Courses: 10th October, 2019, 09.30 AM at Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai M. V. Sc & PhD (Veterinary and Animal Sciences).
- Publication of results: 11th October, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/ or