Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design & CAD/ CAM (PGDTD & CC)
Eligibility: B. E. /B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering or Equivalent.
Age Limit: Up to 45 Years.
Duration: (3 Semesters)
Post Diploma in Tool Design (PDTD)
Eligibility: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Tool, Die and Mould Making or Equivalent.
Age Limit: 27 years. (Relaxation up to 5 years, for SC/ST Candidates).
Duration: 1 year (2 Semester)
How to apply:
Application Form & Prospectus can be downloaded from our website www.citdindia.org under the link “PGDTD & CC and PDTD Admission Notification-2019” and the filled in application form can be sent to The Director (Trg.), CITD, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500 037, along with prescribed application cost.
By Online at www.citdindia.org by selecting PAY ONLINE – SBI Payment Gateway – Click the Check Box – Proceed – Select State of Corporate/Institution – All India Select Type of Corporate or Institution – Select Educational Institutions – Select Educational Institutions Name – Central Institute of Tool Design – Select Payment Category – Select Application Fee – Select Training Center Location – Select Hyderabad Select Long Term Course – Select PGTD or PDTD (as desired by you) Fill relevant details & click submit.
Cost of Application:
- For Post Graduate Diploma Course Rs.800/- for general and Rs 400/- for SC/ST category.
- For Post Diploma Course Rs.700/- for general and Rs.350/ for SC/ST category candidates
- (By way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad)
- For PWD candidates fully exempted. However, SC/ST/PWD category candidates need to enclose proof of their category duly self-attested.
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application: 14th August, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Exam (Tentative): 18th August, 2019.