Courses Available &Seats
- M.E (Civil) in Structural Engineering-15 seats
- M.E. in Water Resources Engineering-15 seats
- M.E. in Transportation Engineering-15 seats
- M.E. (Electrical) in Industrial Drives & Control-15 seats
- M.E. in Power Systems- 15 seats
- M.E (ECE) in Digital Systems engineering-15 seats
- M.E. in Systems & Signal processing-15 seats
- M.E (Mechanical) in Production Engineering-15 seats
- M.E. in Automation and Robotics-15 seats
- M.E. in Turbomachinery-15 seats
- M.Tech. (CSE) in Computer Science & Engineering-30 seats
M.E. Program: B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent in the relevant subject with minimum of two years experience as on 30th June 2020
For M.Tech. (CSE): Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. in any branch of Engg., Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Geo-Physics, Computer Science, Electronics and MCA are also eligible.
How to apply:
- Application form, containing full particulars, can be downloaded from the college websitewww.uceou.edu or University Website www.osmania.ac.in
- Candidates have to submit Application Forms along with the registration fee of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favor of “The Director, CEEP – Admissions, OU” payable at Hyderabad in the Office of the Principal, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Application Form is Available Website: 20th May, 2020.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form through Online
a) With Registration Fee for Rs.2000/-:30th June, 2020.
b) With Late Fee of Rs.1500/-:10th July, 2020.
c) Date of Entrance Test (CBT): 02nd August 2020 (Sunday)