Faculty of Culture Studies (M.A. Program) – 4 Semesters
Faculty of Architecture and Archaeology (M.A. Program) – 4 Semesters
Cultural Heritage and Conservation
Faculty of Language and Literature (M.A. Program) – 4 Semesters
Faculty of Visual Arts (MVA Program) – 4 Semesters
MVA in Painting; Printmaking; Applied Art & Design; Sculpture; Art-History
Faculty of Performing Arts (MPA Program) – 4 Semesters
Odissi Vocal; Hindustani Vocal; Odissi Dance; Chhow Dance; Tabla; Mardal; Violin Flute; Sitar; Drama; Specialisations: Acting; Design & Direction
Certificate Courses [1 Semester]
Certificate Course in Jain Religion and Philosophy; Certificate
Course in Tamil Language
M. Phil Programs [2 Semesters]
Odissi Dance; Odissi Vocal; Hindustani Vocal; Instrumental Music; (Mardal, Tabla, Violin, Sitar, Flute); Drama; Painting; Applied Art & Design.
For MVA and MPA Program
- Any candidate who has passed the qualifying degree examination with at least 45% of marks in aggregate (40 % for SC/ST students) of Utkal University of Culture i.e., BPA/B. Music/B.A.(Music)/BVA/BFA or equivalent graduation degree from any other recognized University/Institution.
For other Master’s Degree and P.G. Diploma Programs
- 45% in aggregate (40 % for SC/ST students) in qualifying examination.
For Certificate Courses
- Any candidate having passed the qualifying examination will be eligible to get the admission.
For M. Phil Programs
- MPA/M. Music/MVA/MFA in the concerned subject with 55 % in aggregate (50 % for SC/ST students).
How to apply:
Candidates are required to visit University Website www.uuc.ac.in (Admissions-2019) for filling up of the Application Form.
Required documents are to be uploaded and an application fee of Rs.300/- is to be paid through online either through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Candidates can also deposit application fee at any branch of State Bank of India through challans generated from the system.
The downloaded filled-in form along with the required documents can be submitted either by hand or through post addressed to Chairman, P.G. Council, Utkal University of Culture, Sanskruti Vihar, Madanpur, Bhubaneswar-752054
- Last date for all P.G and M. Phil Programs: 15th July, 2019.
- Dates for submission of hard copy of Application form along with enclosures: 16th July, 2019
- Dates for scrutiny of applications: 11th July to 15th July, 2019.
- Uploading of list of eligible applicants in the University website: 16th July 2019
- Aptitude Test/Viva Voce of eligible applicants (PG Students) Entrance Test/Viva Voce of Eligible applicants (M. Phil.): 19th July to 20th July, 2019.
- Publication of Merit List: 22nd July 2019 (for Post Graduate Courses & M. Phil).
- Admission to different Courses (PG & M. Phil & Certificate Courses): 23rd to 27th July 2019 (Without Fine).
- Admission to different Courses (PG & M. Phil & Certificate Courses): 29th to 30th July 2019 (With a Fine of Rs.500/-)
- Last date of declaration of results: Within 45 days from the date of completion of examinations.
- Issue of Provisional Certificate-cum-Mark sheet: Within 15 days from the date of publication of results.