- Bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply, pay fees and upload documents online through the website: https://www.nicmar.ac.in or click on direct link: http://admission.nicmar.ac.in / http://admission1.nicmar.ac.in or download the application form from the website and send duly filled application form along with the application fee and required documents. Programme brochures and application form for all the programmes can be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 2100/- for one programme or Rs. 2620/- for more than one programme by Demand Draft in favor of “NICMAR, Pune”
Expected admission test centers: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh), Hyderabad (Shamirpet), Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
- Last date: 20th November, 2019.
- Date of Admission Process (NCAT and PI): 13th January to 18th January, 2020.
- Date of Declaration of Admission Results: 24th January, 2020.
- Last Date for Payment of Tuition fees (First installment): 22nd February, 2020.
Date of Commencement of Programmes for 2020 batch:
- MFOCB: 22nd June, 2020
- ACM, PEM, REUIM, IFDM, CSCDM, QSCM and HSEM: 13th July, 2020
For more details, please visit, https://www.nicmar.ac.in/