Animal Science: Animal Genetics & Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Livestock Production & Management, Livestock Products Technology, Veterinary & Ah Extension, Poultry Science
Veterinary Science: Veterinary Anatomy, Veterinary Physiology, Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Parasitological, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Surgery & Radiology, Veterinary Biochemistry, Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Wildlife / Dairy Science: Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Technology
Fisheries Sciences: Aquaculture, Aquatic Environment Management, Fisheries Microbiology, Fisheries Engineering & Technology, Fish Processing Technology, Fisheries Resources & Management.
- Candidate shall possess a Bachelor degree in the respective subject from recognized University / institute on or before the due date mentioned.
- Candidate shall have 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates at bachelor degree level.
- A candidate for master degree programme should be a citizen of India and must have studied in any educational institution in Karnataka State for a period of seven academic years at any time up to the Bachelor degree as on 1st July of the admission year. [Not applicable to candidates who are GOK, GOI, ICAR nominees, NRIs and Foreign Nationals (FN)]. However, in the event of candidates not available in a particular subject then the domicile requirement of 7 years could be relaxed to outside State candidates in respect of admission to Master degree programme of the University.
How to apply:
Application Form and Prospectus:
The application form along with the prospectus can be downloaded from the University website Application fee of Rs.800/- for General Candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar has to be paid along with the application.
The filled in applications duly completed in all respect along with requisite application fee in the form of DD should be submitted to the “Registrar, KVAFSU, Nandinagar, PB No. 6, Bidar-585401” so as to reach on or before 30-9-2019 (5.00 pm).
- Last date: 30th September, 2019.
- Written Test at KVAFSU, Bidar Campus: 15th October, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.kvafsu.edu.in/