- Admissions to the Post Graduate Programmes shall be entirely based on the Goa University Admissions Ranking Test (GU-ART). The marks/percentage obtained by the students while graduating would only be used to ascertain the eligibility of candidates for the Programme. The purpose of the GU-ART is only to rank the prospective students and not for determination of pass/ fail.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are in their final year of graduation are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply at, http://admissionportal.unigoa.ac.in/admissionportal/#/admissionAnnouncements
Application Fees (To be remitted online through GUMS portal only):
- INR 600 per subject/specialization [Except MCA & MBA-FS];
- INR 300 in case of SC/ST of Goa [Except MCA & MBA-FS];
- INR 1,000/- for MCA & MBA-FS, INR 500 in case of SC/ST of Goa;
- No fees shall be charged from differently abled candidates.
- GU-ART Round I: 05/01/2020 & 12/01/2020 & 19/01/2020.
- GU-ART Round II: 07/03/2020 & 08/03/2020.
- Last date: 13th December, 2019 6 P.M.
For more details, please visit, https://www.unigoa.ac.in or