- Course Offered: M.A./M.Sc. Statistics
- Duration of the Course: 02 years
- Last date: 25th May, 2019.
- Schedule of Online Entrance Examination: 10th to 20th June 2019.
- B.A./B.Sc. (Statistics) ; B.A./B.Sc. (Actuarial Statistics) ; B.A./B.Sc. (Triple major with Statistics as one of the subject in every year) ; M.A./M.Sc. (Mathematics) ; B.A./B.Sc. (Mathematics with Statistics as a subsidiary subject) with minimum 50% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be considered for reserved candidates who are domiciles of Maharashtra.
- Reservation: SC 13%, ST 07 %, DT (A) 03%, NT(B) 2.5%, NT(C) 3.5%, NT (D) 02%, OBC 19%, SBC (as per Govt. of Maharashtra rule).
How to apply:
Online Application form is Available on the website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx
Online registration process will be treated as complete only after the required certificates and applications are uploaded on website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx on or before 25th May 2019
For any information on the nature, scope and prospects of the course, candidates should visit the website https://www.unipune.ac.in
- General Category – Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 350/-
Payment should be made online using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
For more details, please visit, https://campus.unipune.ac.in/