- Registered Rehabilitation Professional (BPO, BSLP, BPT, BOT, BMR, BRS-MR, B. Ed-Spl Edn, etc). OR
- A Registered Rehabilitation Personnel (D. Ed-Spl Edn, DHLS, DRT, etc) with graduation. OR
- Degree in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Disability Studies Preferably with one year experience in the area of disability OR
- Graduation in Medicine (MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS or Equivalent).
How to apply:
- Candidate should apply in the prescribed format available in our website www.niohkol.nic.in
- Prospectus cum application form can be downloaded from the website of institute www.niohkol.nic.in (Bank D/D. of Rs 500/- in favor of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, payable at Kolkata shall be enclosed along with downloaded form) / or payment Rs. 500/- may be deposited through SBI Collect.
- For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website www.niohkol.nic.in
- Last date: 20th November, 2019.
- Date of Commencement of Class: 01st December, 2019.
- Date of aptitude & written test notice will be given in the website.