- The candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Allied subjects (OR)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- The degree must be from any recognized Indian University
- The degree must be from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (OR)
- Must have qualification from a foreign University recognized as equivalent by the Government of India (GoI).
Age Limit: NIL
How to apply: A candidate seeking admission to the course must register online in the prescribed application form available in the website http://www.manage.gov.in/moocs/pgdaem-moocs.asp
Last date: 30th September 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.manage.gov.in/moocs/pgdaem-moocs.asp#