Private Participants/ Corporate Executives
(i) Participants must have completed their Graduation with at least 50% in aggregate from an Indian University / institution recognized by Association of Indian Universities. Preference would be given to the participants having Professional Qualifications such as CA, CS, CWA, CFA, BE/B. Tech, etc.
(ii) Candidates must have qualified in any one of the all India Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT or GMAT and submit the valid test scores not more than 2 year old
(iii) The upper age limit is 30 years on the date of commencement of the programme
The decision of the Selection Committee of NIFM for selection will be final and no correspondence in this matter shall be entertained by NIFM.
- Minimum percentage of marks at graduation level should be 50%.
- The upper age of participant is 40 years on the date of commencement of the programme.
- Officers at middle/senior level working with the Central or State Governments, Public Enterprises and autonomous organizations belonging to State / Central Government or similar participants from foreign countries are eligible to apply for admission.
- Government officers/PSU officers are exempted from Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT
How to apply:
For private participants
- Candidates may apply only through the duly filled in prescribed application form. The completed application along with resume, proof of educational qualifications, work experience (if any), copy of CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT score card and Application fee ` 1000/- (to be paid online by RTGS/NEFT and the relevant reference number be mentioned on the application) be sent to National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Sector-48, Pali Road, Near Badkhal Village, Faridabad-121001, Haryana, on or before 31st July 2019. The envelope should mention “Application for PGDM (Finance), 2019-21”. The duly filled in application form should also be mailed at [email protected] .
- The applications of the candidates not having valid score of CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT will not be entertained
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to this Programme
For Government Sponsored Officers/ Candidates
The government sponsored candidates are eligible for direct admission to the full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance). Applications, complete in all respects, should reach NIFM by 31st July, 2019. Candidates shall be shortlisted by the Institute and the shortlisted candidates and their sponsors would be intimated by 1st August, 2019. All supporting documents/ testimonials (matriculation certificate onwards and relieving letter from the organization), in original, shall be required at the time of final admission to the programme.
- Last date: 31st July, 2019.
- Group Discussion & Interview: 02nd August, 2019
- Declaration of Result: 03rd August, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.nifm.ac.in/