- Graduation or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Students Graduating in 2020 may also apply.
How to apply:
- Besides registering for CAT 2019 / GMAT, candidates are also required to register with LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure.
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admissions Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad).
- Alternatively, candidates can apply Online also at www.lbsim.ac.in
- For online application submission, candidates need to pay Rs. 1250/- either through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking.
- Last date: 15th December, 2019.
- GD/ PI dates: February – March, 2020.
For more details, please visit, www.lbsim.ac.in