- The candidates fulfilling all criteria are Eligible for the offered programs: the Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA(45% in case of SC/ST/PC Candidates), from any UGC recognized University by the Ministry of HRD, GOI.
- Candidates appearing for the Final year degree Examinations (Or Equivalent Examination) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the Qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of commencement of the course.
Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview and a Consistent Academic Record. Equal Weightage shall be given to the Performance in Admission Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and Consistent Academic Record.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply ONLINE.
- Applicants can also mail to [email protected] for a scanned copy of printed application form and can send in the filled form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favor of Institute of Public Enterprise payable at Hyderabad.
- The steps for the candidates to follow the application process are:
- Step-1: Candidates have to appear at the Admission Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT)
- Step-2: Do Registration to IPE Admissions 2020-22
Last date: 19th January, 2020.
For more details, please visit, https://www.ipeindia.org/