- M. Sc/M. Tech in any branch of Life Sciences/Chemistry/M. Pharma/ M. V. Sc/ MBBS or an equivalent degree.
- 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in the qualifying degree examination (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC allowed as per the GoI norms).
In addition to the above, candidates should have qualified any of the following examinations and hold a valid fellowship offer at the time of interview like.
- Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship (CSIR/UGC JRF)
- Innovation in science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST-INSPIRE)
- DBT Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF)
- ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
- Any other nationally-competitive fellowship offered by the Government
- The students admitted to the programme will have to avail the fellowship for which they have qualified as per the rules of the funding agency. RCB will have no financial liability regarding the same.
How to apply:
Online application Form is available on the website.
Last date: 20th November, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.rcb.res.in/ or