- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on written test marks, CV, letters of recommendation and Scientific write-up.
- Masters in Basic Science (M.Sc. Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ any branch of Biology) or any professional Master’s Degree (M. Pharma./M. Tech.), or a > 4 year degree program (e.g. MBBS, BDS). Students holding M.Sc. degree in a non-Biology-allied discipline such as Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science, and who wish to obtain M.Sc. in Biology, will be offered the option of enrolling in the I-PhD programme at the time of joining.
How to apply:
- Students can apply online.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Male Candidates: Rs 900/-
- Female Candidates: Rs 300/-
- Application fee can only be paid online through Internet banking/Debit/Credit Card/UPI or other modes as available on our payment gateway.
- Last date for application: 23rd November, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Exam: 8th December, 2019 (Sunday).
For more details, please visit, http://www.tifr.res.in/