- Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects like Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc., or a PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE, or Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualifications, which are considered equivalent to two years full time Master Degree by the University, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade along with minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
And Work Experience:
- The candidate should be a full time employee with at least five years of experience (after post-graduation) at Managerial level in Industry/Government/Ministry/ NGO / Defense/ Military organization or a full time Faculty at a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University with at least five years of experience after post-graduation. In case the candidate does not remain in employment for whatsoever reasons during the programme, then he/she has to seek permission from the Research Committee for further continuance of the programme.
How to apply:
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi from any bank.
- Register online at website link https://apps.aima.in/PHD2019Dec/ along with the DD details. While registering online, the candidates may also pay using credit/debit card. The Detailed Syllabus of the Entrance Test (RMAT), Information bulletin & other details of PhD programme can be accessed at the same website link as given above.
- Send the application to AIMA, 15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar Part-III, New Delhi-110024.
- Last date: 20th December, 2019 (Saturday).
- Last date for receipt of filled in online registration form: 30th December, 2019 (Monday).
- Test Date: 11th January, 2020 (Saturday).
For more details, please visit, www.aima.in