The Indian national of Rajasthan domicile only will be eligible for admission on state and payment seats for PhD degree programmes.
- The candidate must have passed Master’s degree in respective/related subjects with not less than 6.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category candidates and 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC/ MBC/EWS/PH/ any other applicable category as per reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan.
- For discipline of Animal Biotechnology, The candidate having degree of M. V. Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Biochemistry / Physiology and Biochemistry / Animal Genetics and Breeding/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Animal Nutrition or M.Sc. / M. Tech in Animal Biotechnology/Biotechnology will be eligible.
The following categories are exempted from appearing in Pre-PG Test for admission to PhD.
Candidates who have qualified for SRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR / GOI.
In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university” (RAJUVAS) by the university.
However, they will be required to fulfill academic qualifications for admission.
The relevant certificates of eligibility of the candidate will have to be furnished by the candidate at the time of counseling.
How to apply:
- Pre PG application form is at, http://rajuvas.org/admission/ .
- Candidates shall have to pay application and examination fee amounting to Rs. 2000/- (Applicable for all categories) through NET banking/Credit card /Debit Card using online gateway mode only. Bank charges, if any, are extra on this amount of Rs. 2000/-.
- Cheque//Demand draft will not be accepted.
- All the original certificates and mark sheets must be brought by the candidate at the time of counseling and prescribed fee has to be deposited at the time of allotment of the seat, failing which the admission will be given to the next candidate in the merit.
For more information, please visit website i.e. http://rajuvas.org/admission
- Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application & Last Date of Deposition of online Fee: 17th December, 2019.
- Availability of Roll No., Admit Card with details of Centre of Exam on University Website: 20th to 29th December, 2019.
- Date of Pre-P.G. Test (2019-20): 29th December 2019; 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
- Declaration of Result (Merit List) on University Website: 31st December, 2019.
- Date for counseling at Auditorium, College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner.
For PhD 08th January 2020 at 10.00 AM.
For more details, please visit, www.rajuvas.org