- Candidates with M.Sc. in Food Technology, Food Science and Technology, Post-Harvest Technology, Food Processing Technology, Food Process Engineering, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Biochemistry/Food Chemistry and candidates with Master Degree in Food Technology related engineering subjects shall be eligible to apply.
- Candidates with an OGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 under trimester system or 6.50 out of 10.00 under semester system or 55% marks in conventional system in masters’ degree alone are eligible for admission to PhD in Food Technology. For SC / ST candidates, a minimum pass is sufficient.
How to apply:
- Candidates may submit applications online.
- After submitting the application online, the candidates who are employed (State/Central/SAU’s / Public sector organizations) alone should take the printout of the uploaded documents and send through proper channel so as to reach the Chairman, Admission Committee (PG), Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram milk colony, chennai-600 051on or before 18th September 2019, 06.00 pm.
- Candidates should ensure that correct amount of Online Application Fee (Rs.600 /- for SC & ST and Rs.1200/- for other candidates for each application) paid by using the method viz. a) Credit Card b) Debit Card and c) Internet Banking in the Online Payment Gateway. Payment by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The Entrance Examination Hall Ticket and Counselling information letter can be downloaded online at www.tanuvas.ac.in only by the eligible candidates.
- Last date of submission online application form: 18th September, 2019, 06.00 pm.
- Date of Entrance Exam for all Courses: 10th October, 2019, 09.30 AM at Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai M. V. Sc & PhD (Veterinary and Animal Sciences).
- Publication of results: 11th October, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/ or