- Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Materials & Metallurgical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biological Science & Engineering, Architecture & Planning, Energy Centre, Computer Science & Engineering, Mathematics (Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Computer Applications under Department of Mathematics), Physics (Physics, Nano science & Engineering under Department of Physics), Chemistry, Management Studies, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 65% marks (CGPA 6.0) and Bachelors Degree with minimum 65% (CGPA 6.0), from a recognized University/ Institution. For reserved category student’s i.e. SC/ST/PwD a relaxation of 5% (0.5 in CGPA) is applicable. Reservations are as per prevailing GOI norms.
- Candidate should have GATE qualified or NET qualification.
- The Syllabus of entrance test (Compulsory paper) in Mathematics and English will be given along with advertisement.
Engineering: Master degree in Engineering with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.0 and GATE qualified.
Sciences: Master degree in Sciences/ Engineering with minimum of 65%) or CGPA 6.0 and NET/GATE qualified.
Architecture and Planning: Master degree in Architecture / Planning with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.0 and GATE qualified.
Humanities and Social Sciences: Master degree in Humanities / Social Sciences with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.0 and NET qualified.
Management: Master degree in Management /Engineering with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.0 and NET/GATE qualified.
Computer Applications: Master degree in Computer Applications / Engineering with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.0 and NET/GATE qualified.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute website. Duly completed application form in the prescribed format will only be considered.
- Completed form along with non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (Unreserved) and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates should be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Academic), MANIT Bhopal – 462003.
- The payment of processing fee is to be done only through SBI online “SBI Collect” into the account of the Director, MANIT, Bhopal. The envelope must contain the following header, “Application form for Ph.D. Admission in …………………………… Department”. Applicant must submit separate application form along with separate processing fees, if he/she wishes to apply in different departments. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date: 20th November, 2019.
- Date of written test: 30th November, 2019.
- Declaration of Result: 9th December, 2019.
- Admission Date: 23rd December, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.manit.ac.in/ or