- Candidates must have completed their Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Human Resources, Commerce, Social Sciences, Humanities (excluding Fine Arts and Dramatics), Physical Sciences, Law, Library Science, and Technology, Medicine or allied disciplines from University of Calcutta or from other UGC recognized universities with equivalence clearance from the Registrar’s Office, University of Calcutta.
- Candidates who are exempted from written test under the regulation for the degree of doctor of philosophy, PhD regulation 2006 of Calcutta University may apply for appearing for Interview, subject to equivalence clearance from Registrar’s office, wherever required.
- Minimum 55% marks in Masters Degree or equivalent is required.
How to apply:
- All candidates (including those in exempted category) are required to download the application form from the University website www.caluniv.ac.in (admission notification) or Departmental Website www.bmcaluniv.org and submit the same to the Office of the Head on or before 10th June 2019 in the Alipore Campus.
- The Equivalence Clearance may be obtained from Registrar’s Office, University of Calcutta, College Street Campus which is required to be submitted at the Head’s Office, Department of Business Management, Alipore Campus as soon as possible and latest before 10th June 2019.
- Last date of submission of application form: 10th June 2019 (1200 noon to 05.00 pm).
- Date & Time would be communicated in the website only.
- List of candidates eligible for appearing at the interview will be displayed on the Notice Board website.
- Written Test will be displayed on the Notice Board: 10 Days from the last date of application.
For more details, please visit, www.bmcaluniv.org