Specialization: Economics, Finance, Accounting and Control, Information Technology & Systems, Marketing Management, Organizational Behavior & Human Resources, Quantitative Methods & Operations Management, Strategic Management] Full-Time Residential.
One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
a. Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma (2 yrs) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
b. Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with B Com/Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
c. B Tech/4 year Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent*
(* for c above additional minimum 3 years relevant experience is required for applying to Marketing Management Area) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons-with-Disabilities will be given a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
Those appearing for the final exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement by June 30, 2020. Their admission will be provisional till they produce the required certificates of qualification before December 2020.
All relevant qualifications mentioned above must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
- IIMK’s PhD admission follows the reservation policy of the Government of India.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online.
- They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization.
- An application fee of Rs.1000/- is required (Rs. 2000/- in case you are opting for IIMB Test), which has to be remitted online through the link provided with the application form.
- Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheets, qualifying examination score card and category certificate are to be uploaded along with the online application form. Two referee recommendations about the candidate are required to complete the formal submission of application. The recommendation letter can be submitted online by the referee directly to IIMK and the link for online submission will be provided to the referee to his/her email id.
Last date: 15th January, 2020 (05:00 PM).