- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology, Medicine or Master’s degree in Science are eligible to apply. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.) or any other equivalent fellowship like INSPIRE, RGNF etc.
- Project Assistants, Senior Research Fellows, Group-IV Scientists and Group-III Technical Staff of CSIR are also eligible to apply (as per relevant AcSIR rules).
Sponsored PhD (Sciences):
- Master’s degree in Science with endorsement from Industry, Academic or Research Institutes for required academic leave and financial support during program.
- Applicants qualifying their degree in percentage shall use the formula, CGPA=(Percentage + 5) /10. Applicants with percentage = 95%, shall fill 10 CGPA in the Online Application Form.
How to apply:
For Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign-Up phase: In Sign-Up phase, once you successfully Sign-Up on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
- Online Application Form Phase: On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- Print Acknowledgement of Admission Receipt with AcSIR Application Number (AAN).
To know more information about how to apply please contact here:
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR)
CSIR- Human Resource Development Centre, (CSIR-HRDC)
Postal Staff College Area,
Sector 19, Kamla Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh- 201002
Ph: +91-120-2783009 (L), +91-9266600847 (M), 9266600947 (M)
Contact Us: [email protected]
- Last date: 24th October, 2019.
- Aptitude Test/Interview: 19th November, 2019 to 16th December, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://acsir.res.in/