- Non-medical candidate must have graduate and post-graduate degree in subjects related to Biomedical Science/life/science/science/humanities, with at least 55% marks in aggregate (in PG Degree) or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC-7 Point scale (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Medical/Dental candidates should have MD/MS/MDS degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate in UG.
- Nursing candidates should have M. Phil (Nursing) or M.Sc. (Nursing) or a PG Degree in nursing recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) with 02 years Teaching or Clinical Experience after M. Sc (Nursing) for enrolment for PhD in Nursing (part-time) under Faculty of Nursing KGMU.
- The candidates should have passed M. Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidate should be working in Teaching Institution/Hospital/Community Centre.
- A relaxation of 5% marks, (from 55% to 50%), or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the commission from time to time.
- A separate PhD program in Genomics and Molecular medicine will be done as per this KGMU PhD rules and regulations (as per the recommendations of the meeting of the KGMU Board of Faculty of Medicine.
- Candidate must have qualified for UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DST/DBT/CST JRF/SRF fellowships through National Level Exam or any other government funding are exempted from the Entrance Test.
How to apply:
Application shall be submitted online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card online itself. Online application can be submitted on website http://www.kgmu.org
First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for further use.
Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 3000/- for general & OBC and Rs. 2000/- for SC/ST payable through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank along with the prescribed application form duly filled in.
Payment of examination fee:
Online: By Credit Card / Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Net-banking till 10th August 2019. Candidate can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
Offline: Candidate can also deposit CASH through bank challan of Allahabad bank / HDFC bank till 8th August 2019. For this first download bank challan from website www.kgmu.org and deposit the examination fee in any branch of the Allahabad Bank or HDFC bank branch in India.
- Last date: 10th August, 2019.
- Payment for the application through bank challan can only be made till: 08th August, 2019.
- Admit card available online from: 20th August, 2019 onwards.
- Date of Entrance Exam: 25th August 2019 (Sunday) 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Center for examination: KGMU Lucknow (Details on admit card)
- Viva/Interview: 27th August, 2019.
- Result can be seen on Website: 30th August, 2019.
- Date of Admission: 1st September 2019, onwards.