Areas of Specialization
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource and Organizational Behavior
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences
- Public Policy and Governance
Any of the following Options may be satisfied,
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- A professional qualification – CA/ICWA/CS with graduation degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent OR
- 4 years / 8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent percentage.
- Note: In addition to the above academic eligibility, minimum 60 percent marks in Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) is required.
Work experience: Work experience in industry or academics (in reputed organizations), though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process. The work experience as full-time executives or as management teachers in an organization/institution of repute is only considered as the valid experience.
- Students admitted to PhD Programme are provided fellowships.
- The fellowship covers all academic expenses (consisting of tuition fees and library).
- In addition, a student in the first and second year will be entitled to a monthly fellowship of Rs. 30,000, in the third year he/she will be eligible for Rs. 33,000 and in the fourth and fifth year Rs. 35,000. An additional one time allowance of Rs. 50,000 is provided as equipment grant to enable students to purchase their own personal computer. In addition to this, Rs 25000/- per year is given as contingency grant to meet other academic expenses and Rs. 2 lacs is given for attending international conferences of repute.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online only at the official website http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in/
- The printed copy of filled application form along with necessary documents should reach the Admission Office, IIM Kashipur, Kundeshwari, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand-244713 on or before 31st January 2020 through Speed/Registered Post only.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee is exempted for SC and ST category applicants. Applicants may transfer the money in Institutes account through NEFT.
- Last date: 25th January, 2020.
- Last date for submitting filled application form (through speed post/registered post only): 31st January, 2020.
- E-mail Communication to be sent to applicants shortlisted for interview: 4th March, 2020.
- Personal interviews at IIM Kashipur Campus: 7th April 2020
- Announcement of first offer list: 17th April, 2020.
- Last date for confirmation and payment of fee by the candidate from first offer list: 30th April, 2020,
- Offers to waitlisted candidates: 5th May, 2020.
- Last date for confirmation and payment of the fee by the waitlisted candidates: 25th May, 2020.
- Registration and Commencement of the Programme, Induction and Preparatory classes: Third week of June, 2020.
- Commencement of First-year class: First Week of July, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in/